Wednesday, January 7, 2009

why I don't date

I was talking to a friend about another friend, and the first friend asked if there was something going on with friend #2 because we had been spending more time together.

"No," I said, "We're incompatible. His favorite video game is Grand Theft Auto IV, and mine is Wii fit."

That's why I don't get dates, I guess.


I've been working on a serious and controversial post, but school keeps getting in the way. I will post when I have time to finish it.

5 comments:

  1. I don't see why that should be an issue. I can see a pretty cool game combining those two. I can imagine there is a lot of running involved in Grand Theft Auto so you can get the wii fit board to let you run those parts in person. Mabye even let it tell you how far you are along on your goal of stealing 20 cars and having a better BMI within 2 weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll consider that option when Wii fit comes out with a treadmill and Grand Theft Auto characters start following the honor code. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. catherine, what is Wii fit? And I certainly have no idea what Grand Theft Auto is about...

    I have a better game -- basketball. I have a game today, and I have a feeling we're going to be beaten very badly... I hope it's fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand Theft Auto=sin in a video game. Wii fit=exercise in a video game (for real, sort of.

    Basketball=awesome and you will do great in the game. Kramar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, we lost 16-64... but it was fun. =)The other team was really really good. I go to munich tomorrow to play MIS, so maybe we'll do a bit better there. Munich is pretty good though, I think.

    ReplyDelete