Friday, May 1, 2009

mold

IMG_1779

I love everything about my new apartment except for the carpet and the bathroom tiling. I might be extra sensitive because one of my apartmentmates is bugging maintenance to spray her room for mold, but somehow raised green splotches on white tile seems like an excessively poor choice for bathroom decor. I mean, I understand selecting carpets that hide dirt well, but by the time you are trying to make mold blend in with the bathroom walls, frugality has gone too far.

2 comments:

  1. They probably had to pay extra for mold-colored tiles. It's a great ideas. =) I personally have decided that if I tell people my landscaping scheme is "rustic earth" then I can save a lot of effort as well. I can see many great design choices in my future inspired by this theme. =)

    ReplyDelete