Saturday, March 7, 2009

college level coloring books

Some months ago I bought an 8-color scripture marking pencil. I use it almost daily. I'm not sure the color-coding has much value after I've already colored it, but I focus better as I read when I am sorting concepts by color.

IMG_1611 

Although I'm still tweaking it a bit, my coloring system is something like this:

Christ, special scriptures

Charity, how we should treat others

Warnings, sin, transgression, punishments

Holy Ghost, Spirit of God, revelation, baptism, sanctification

Faith, repentance, priesthood, prayer

Commandments, righteousness, blessings, motivation, praise

Pre-mortal and post-mortal existence, temple

Items of historical or literary interest

The other night while coloring I came across a verse in Job where he is defending his faith to his friends.

Job 21:3  Suffer me that I may speak; and after that I have spoken, mock on.

Amen.

2 comments:

  1. that picture makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to do that in my scriptures! Thanks for the list...


    www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete