Monday, January 11, 2010

some things I have to say about my life right now

What a good semester this is turning out to be! I'm exploring the Public Health major, Health Promotion track, and it's a joy. I have excellent professors and enjoy the class material, am thus far staying fully up to speed, and have the pleasure of live entertainment between classes; most of my classes meet on the second floor of the RB, and I get to watch the divers practice during breaks.

Jason provides constant love and support and we have adventures pretty much daily--planning the wedding, shopping at D.I., looking for housing. He taught mission prep yesterday after church, and for some reason skipped me when he was encouraging each class member to serve a full-time mission. Seems he wants to keep me around. :-) We are trying to be better about updating our joint blog, adventurescontigo.

We are flying out on Friday to visit his mom. I'm excited to meet her and to see the Alabama house, dogs, ward, friends. We plan on living there Spring term and working on his house, then coming back to UT to take advantage of Pell Grant money for Summer term. We've got an apartment lined up for Summer, and are still looking for Fall/Winter.

It's a good life, friends!

3 comments:

  1. What classes are you taking for the Public Health major? I'm quite curious, since I don't really know what it would entail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public Health, eh? What happened to computer science? I think thats what you were thinking about last time I talked to you about it. It makes me so happy to hear that you're doing so well! Have fun in Alabama this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like you have a very happy life, I hope you will always be that happy:-)

    Lots of love from http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete